Last updated: [insert date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve the efficiency of a website, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with marketing efforts.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, eclipsecasino.top) are called 'first-party cookies'. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called 'third-party cookies'. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They allow you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services or functionalities may not be available.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the sources of traffic. We use this information to improve our website and understand how it is being used.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements displayed to you on our website or to show you advertisements that may be of interest to you. They are also used to track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
For more information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Enable certain functions of our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Personalize content and advertisements
- Provide social media features
- Improve the usability and performance of our website
What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until you delete them or they expire.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please refer to your browser's help menu or the settings section within your browser for more information on how to block, delete, or disable cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via your browser's support documentation.